|1||7:00 PM||Open the Meeting: Steve Becker, Chair|
- Briefing on 2014 Elections process.
- Briefing on Idaho Association of Soil Conservation District Activities
- Briefing on Idaho Forestry Contest
- Briefing on Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission’s 75th Anniversary Events in the Capital.
|2||7:10 PM||District Business:|
- Board Decision on Treasurer's Report (Kyle Wilson)
- Board Decision on January 16, 2014 Minutes (Steve Becker)
|3||7:15 PM||Presentation on Idaho Chapter- American Planning Association activities: Joel Plaskon, Vice President; Idaho Chapter American Planning Association.|
|4||7:35 PM||Briefing on Farm Bill Program updates for EQIP, CSP, and CRP: Treg Owings, USDA - Natural Resources Conservation Service |
|5||7:40 PM||Board Actions:|
- Board Decision on Idaho Department of Correction Workplan Agreement
- Board Decision on FY14 Harris and Company Engagement Letter (Kyle Wilson)
- Board Decision on FY15 SCC TAWG Request Letter and Certification (Kyle Wilson)
- Board Decision on CR- 262202 Restoring Anadromous Fish Habitat in the Lapwai Creek watershed (Lynn Rasmussen).
- Board Decision on policy manual section revisions. (Lynn Rasmussen)
|6||8:10 PM||Presentation of Idaho Community Foundation agreement, (John Hermann and Todd Wittman)|
|7||8:45 PM||Manager Reports: Lynn Rasmussen|
- Board Decision on partnership with Nez Perce Tribe on Spring Creek Wetlands.
- Board Decision on Americorps application for assistance.
- Board Decision on Verle Kaiser grant proposal
- Presentation on Culdesac Weather Station
- Briefing on Bonneville Power Administration’s final Geographic Review recommendations
- Presentation on Culvert Placement educational strategy.
- Briefing on Project 00709 close out process, budget modification and matching funds status.
- Briefing on Lower Canyon Tributaries Inventory and Assessment Report.
- Briefing on Bonneville Power Administration’s Action Effectiveness Monitoring efforts and impacts to District projects.
- Report on the status of District planning and engineering projects.
- Briefing on Monitoring Methods - submittal of temperature methodology
- Briefing on Webb Road Wetland Mitigation plan
- Briefing on Winchester Lake TMDL Watershed Improvement Planning Project
- Briefing on Communication Tower project (Wilson)
- Briefing on turbidity measurements conducted in January and February 2014.
- Briefing on Results of Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission Spring Coordination Meeting
- Briefing on District administration items
- Briefing on Science and Technology Changes
|8||9:10 PM||EXECUTIVE SESSION MOTION AND ORDER|
PURSUANT TO IDAHO CODE § 67-2345, CONVENE IN EXECUTIVE SESSION