|1||11:00 AM||Board Decisions:|
- Board Consideration and Decision of Nez Perce Soil and Water Conservation District lease rate process
- Board Decision on Emergency Fund allocation policy for natural disaster assessment
- Board Decision on lease with Coleman Oil
- Board Decision on communications tower site lease
- Board Decision on Ranking and recommendation of Resource Conservation and Rangeland Development Program Loan application number 15-1870. (William Warren, applicant, presents conservation plan).
- Board Decision on Kyle J Wilson Memorial Fund establishment.
- Board Decision on Cottonwood Creek Restoration Project – Phase I Contract Amendment 3 for no-cost time extension.
- Board Decision on Mission Creek Environmental Analysis Project 01412 Amendment 1 for no-cost time extension
- Board Decision on Schedule and draft materials for the Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Work Plan and Budget development process.
|2||12:00 PM||EXECUTIVE SESSION MOTION AND ORDER|
PURSUANT TO IDAHO CODE § 67-2345 (1) ; CONVENE IN EXECUTIVE SESSION TO: Consider personnel matters [Idaho Code § 67-2345(1)(a) & (b)]; and Deliberate regarding labor negotiations or acquisition of an interest in real property [Idaho Code § 67-2345(1)(c)]
|3||12:10 PM||Board Consideration and Decision on FY16 Annual Work Plan and Budget Revision #2|
|4||12:15 PM||Briefing on 2018 – 2023 Strategic Plan|