|1||7:00 PM||Welcome and Introductions - Steve Becker|
|2||7:05 PM||Chair Report - Steve Becker |
- Briefing on Idaho Association of Soil Conservation Districts activities
- Briefing on Local News
- Briefing on National Association of Conservation Districts activities
- Briefing on Idaho Association of Conservation Commission activities
- Review of Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission Strategic Plan and NPSWCD comments and public hearing
|3||7:20 PM||District Business:|
- Board Decision on Financial Report For May – June 2016 (Wittman)
- Board Decision on May 19, 2016 Meeting Minutes (Becker)
- Board Decision on May 19, 2016 Special Meeting Minutes (Becker)
- Board Decision on Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission Fiscal Year 2016 Financial and Match Report
- Board Decision on Clearwater Resource Conservation and Development Council, Inc. Fiscal Year 2017 Sponsor Contribution Schedule
- Board Decision on Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission FY2016 District Survey
|4||7:50 PM||Manager Reports: Lynn Rasmussen|
- Briefing on Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission Technical Assistance Allocation award for FY2017.
- Presentation of FY16 draft fiscal managers’ report.
- Briefing on US District Court rejection of 2014 Columbia Basin Salmon Plan.
- Briefing on the Supreme Court decision on jurisdictional determinations and the appeal process for Clean Water Act decisions by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Briefing on the Western Governors Association Comments on US Fish and WildlifeService Proposal for Proposed Revisions to the agency’s Mitigation Policy
- Presentation on Clearwater Discovery Report
- Briefing on Idaho Bureau of Homeland Security Request for Clearwater Watershed Mapping Needs for LIDAR Efforts
- Briefing on Bonneville Power Administration personnel changes
- Briefing on Whole Watershed Restoration Initiative Conclusion
- Briefing on Regional Fire Project
- Briefing on Project Activities
- Briefing on Outreach Activities
|5||8:30 PM||Executive Session, pursuant to Idaho Code § 67-2345|