|1||Call to Order – Tracy Hill|
|2||Changes to the Agenda|
|3||Chair Report - Steve Becker (Call in) |
- Briefing on Idaho Association of Soil Conservation Districts activities
- Briefing on Local News
- Briefing on National Association of Conservation Districts activities
- Briefing on Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission activities
- Board Decision on Financial Report For September – November 2018 (Zenner)
- Board Decision on September 20th, 2018 Meeting Minutes (Hill)
- Board Decision on October 25th, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes (Hill)
- Board Decision on Round 21 Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Funding applications for 3 projects: Tom Beall Floodplain Restoration, Upper Mission Meadow Restoration, Bear Creek Barrier Removal Phase II.
- Board Decision on 3 Pacific Coast Salmon Contracts for Upper Mission Meadow Restoration (01318CW), Bear Creek Barrier Removal Phase I (00317CW) and Phase II (01718CW).
- Board Decision on Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission annual performance report.
- Board Decision on Rex Porter agreement for consulting services.
- Board Decision on William Forsman agreement 18-2049 for forest thinning.
- Board Decision on Ben Forsman agreement 16-1847 for water developments and payment numbers 1/2.
- Board Decision on Mike and Clayton Zenner agreement 11-128a for water development.
- Board Decision on ISDA Noxious Weed 2019 grant proposal.
- Board Decision on Pacific Coast Salmon 01616 contract extension.
- Board Decision on ID Dept of Water Resources Board contract #CONO1328 for Bear Creek Bridge.
- Board Decision on Clearwater Basin Cooperative Weed Management Area Partner Contribution of $100.
- Board Decision on ISDA 2018 Weed Grant Year End Reports and final invoices.
- Board Decision on IDEQ 319 grant final invoice and report for project 537.
- Board Decision on 2018- 2019 ICRMP Public Entity Insurance Policy and Offer of Terrorism Coverage.
- Board Decision on Alta Science & Engineering proposal for consulting services.
- Board Decision on on purchase of HVAC maintenance plan.
- Board Decision on 2019 BPA contract deliverables.
- David Doeringsfeld, Port of Lewiston, update on Port activities (invited)
- Jim Teare, Idaho Fish and Game, update on agency activities and discussion on NPSWCD assistance
- Jason Williams, Idaho Dept of Environmental Quality, presentation on Hatwai Creek 2018 monitoring.
- Bob Ries, NOAA Fisheries, presentation on steelhead habitat components.
|6||Manager Reports: Lynn Rasmussen|
- District operations and activities
- Project Updates and Activities
- FY2020 Annual Plan of Work Draft and Comments