Nez Perce Soil and Water Conservation District
Regular Meeting Agenda
June 27, 2019 – 10:00 AMMeeting Location:
Lewiston Police Training Academy
2419 16th Avenue
Lewiston, Idaho 83501
The Nez Perce Board occasionally meets in Executive Session, pursuit to Idaho Code § 67-2345. Executive session is closed to the public. Agenda order may vary from that listed below at the discretion of the board chair.
|1||Call to Order – Steve Becker|
|2||Changes to Agenda|
|3||Chair Report - Steve Becker |
- Briefing on Idaho Association of Soil Conservation Districts activities
- Briefing on Local News
- Briefing on National Association of Conservation Districts activities
- Briefing on Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission activities
- Board Decision on Financial Report For May-June 2019 (Zenner)
- Board Decision on May 16, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes (Becker)
- Board Decision on FY2020 Idaho Attorney General’s Office Memorandum for Agreement for Legal Services (Becker)
- Board Decision on End of Year Report and Deliverables for FY2019 Annual Work Plan.
- Board Decision on FY2019 Idaho Soil and Water Conservation District Match Report.
- Board Decision on Bear Creek Bridge Demolition Quotes
- Board Decision on City of Peck Water Intake Project cost-share.
- Board Decision on Conservation Innovation Grant Application for Drone Technology.
|5||Discussion and Presentations:|
- Lewiston Groundwater Management Committee Activities presentation (Daniel Sturgis, IDWR; Alison Tompkins, Nez Perce County)
|6||Manager Reports: Lynn Rasmussen|
- District operations and activities
- Project Updates and Activities
|7||Lunch on your own – 12 to 1 PM|
|8||Tour of Lindsay Creek watershed. Tour starts at 1 PM at Odom Park and ends at 4 PM at the Lindsay Creek Winery. Stops include geology and crops in the watershed.|
The agenda order is subject to change at the Chair’s discretion.